3. Prepare a case study of a day in the life of your dinosaur. Be sure to include the following:
- the time frame in which your dinosaur lived
- the type of food it ate
- its closest relatives
- the most common places to find its fossils
- the environmental setting during the time it lived
- at least three characteristics that make this dinosaur unique
4. Share your report with others and compile the information about other dinosaurs into the table on your answer sheet.
5. Could a Tyrannosaurus rex have
eaten a Stegosaurus for lunch? Why or why not?
6. On a separate sheet of paper, draw
a timeline for the dinosaurs in the table.