Unidad 2 Etapa 2 ¡Un horario difícil!
Who? What? When? Where? After going
through ¡Un horario difícil!, you can now talk about your busy
life with friends in different places, especially places where you can have a
snack or something to eat. Think about the places and the food you like to eat.
How would you describe the place and its food? When would you go there? Why would
you recommend it?
Look at the links below to go to
some restaurants in Mexico. As you view the links, ask yourself these
questions. Keep a notepad nearby to write down anything that strikes you.
- What is the menu like? Are there many options or just a few?
- When would you go to this place? Would you go often or a few times?
- What words that youve learned would you use to describe each one?
- With whom would you go there? Why?
- What things about each restaurant
influenced your choices?
After exploring the links, write a brief blurb on each restaurant to
recommend it or not. Use words and phrases that you have learned before and in
this Etapa. You might begin your blurb by asking, ¿Quieres comer
hamburguesas buenas al mediodía? Tienes que ir a . . . Include details
from your Exploración.