Unidad 3 Etapa 1 ¡Me gusta el tiempo libre!
After studying ¡Me gusta el tiempo libre! you can extend invitations, express feelings, say where you are coming from, and say what just happened. What do you like to do in your free time? The beautiful city of San Juan, the capital of Puerto Rico, is an ideal place to take a break and think more about ¡tu tiempo libre!
Surf the links below to get a sense of the city of San Juanits people, architecture, monuments, shops, colors, food, and spectacular views. Keep a notepad handy to jot down any ideas or things that you find interesting. As you view each link, consider the following questions:
- What activities does each site suggest to you?
- How do you feel when you think about each activity?
- Are your feelings linked to your likes/dislikes?
- Would your feelings influence your decision to do the activity or not if a friend
- How would you invite a friend to do any of these activities?
Imagine you are going to take a trip to San Juan. On a separate piece of paper, write a brief script for a phone call that you might make to a friend, presenting him or her with various options of things to do. Include a number of activities, the places that you will go, how well you like each activity, and an invitation to do one of them. Remember to also include your friends responses. After you are done, read your script out loud with a classmate or to the class.