Presentation of your research and the position you've
decided to support is the crucial final step. Unless
you communicate your findings, people will go on choosing
bags based only on their own convenience, without regard
to the effects on the Earth system.
Presentation ideas include, but are not limited to,
- debate against another group (two or three people
on each side)
- produce a position paper to inform students in your
class or school about which type of bag is better
- design a poster
- create a consumer information brochure
- prepare an electronic presentation
Ask your teacher to approve your presentation method
5. In a single sentence, summarize the
goal of this step. List at least two final presentation
ideas that appeal to you.
6. Based on what you currently know about
paper and plastic bags, describe at least one reason
that humans should make a research-based decision in
choosing one type of bag over the other.